Christian Evangelism - www.repentandturn.com

Sharing our experiences in witnessing to others about Jesus Christ daily, as well as going out to street witness. We educate and train God's people in the principles of Biblical Evangelism, encouraging them to faithfully fulfill the Great Commission.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

St. Patrick's Day Parade Witnessing - 3/18/06

Saturday, 3/18/06
St. Patrick's Day Parade - Downtown Springfield, Missouri

It was a cold day for a parade...but at least it didn't "rain on our parade" (rain was in the forecast)! Michael Borich, myself, my wife, Leann, and three of my kids, Nick, Dillon and Alexis came out to hand out the "St. Patrick's Day quiz" to people. Michael had created this quiz. It had a very long gospel message on the back.

We passed out around 325 of these quizes (gospel tracts). I know that Michael had also passed out some silver 10 Commandment coins as well. Michael had a few one-2-one conversations with folks.

Here is Michael.
Here is my daugher, Alexis (she had a 3-leaf clover painted on her face)
After passing out tracts, I went back to where my family set up to watch the parade. Here are some fun pics of the parade.




We had a good day. We were able to plant the Word of God in people's lives as well as have fun watching the parade.
In Christ,
Brad St. Clair
www.repent-and-turn.com
www.gnnlocalleader.com